- 2-4 years of facilities maintenance experience .
- A demonstrated solid track record of quality and customer satisfaction within facilities.
- The Facilities technician is responsible for assisting minor the repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, monitoring and operation of all building systems and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED – Required
- Trade School Graduate – Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Performance Expectations/Key Challenges
- Perform all routine preventative scheduled and unscheduled maintenance duties, and adhere to set timetables for their completions.
- Update preventive maintenance procedures for all assignments.
- Assist with all minor repairs, modifications, testing and installation of all building systems and equipment.
- Investigate and respond timely to tenant and staff complaints and make the necessary repairs.
- Install, repair, modify, and maintain mechanical distribution, basic plumbing and building/HVAC controls.
- Perform daily walk troughs with life and safety focus, record various data and perform corrective actions as needed.
- Maintains records of all work completed, time spent and materials used.
- Determine material and equipment required to complete work based on drawings, schematics, and specifications.
- Move furniture, equipment and set-up for meetings and conferences.
- Manage inventory of equipment and keys.
- Perform snow removal and landscaping services as needed.
- Assist all other members of facilities maintenance .
- Ability to be on-call during off shift hours/holidays.
- Experience with preventive maintenance procedures for all assignments.
- Skilled in minor repairs, modifications, testing , safety and installation of all building systems and equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of tools required to perform all general repairs on job components.
Experiences & Skills Gained from Role
- The ability to repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, monitoring and operation of all building systems and equipment for TFS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com