Tides Family Services is looking for a Clinical Supervisor of Outreach and Tracking who is dedicated and committed to making a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. The candidate must be capable of working with youth and families in the community who are experiencing school difficulties, truancy issues, and family conflicts. Youth referred to the Outreach and Tracking program are at risk of removal from their homes and are often involved in the child welfare and/or juvenile justice systems. The Outreach and Tracking Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical assessment and oversight of youth involved in our Outreach and Tracking Program as well as clinical supervision and development of program staff and the fostering of collaborative relationships with entities inside and outside of the Agency.
- Provide clinical leadership within a treatment team;
- Conduct diagnostic assessments of all assigned cases;
- Assist with treatment planning process;
- Maintain caseload as deemed appropriate and assigned by supervisor;
- Conduct intakes with children and families as needed;
- Conduct individual, family and/or group therapy in a community based setting;
- Assist families with case management and advocacy;
- Provide clinical consultation to program staff and supervisors;
- Provide peer supervision/consultation to clinicians when appropriate;
- Participate in the agency clinical on call rotation
- LICSW or equivalent
- Bilingual English, Spanish, Portuguese or Creole desired, but not required.